8 HABITS TO START (& STOP!) FOR BETTER SKIN

admin

We always talk about the importance of protecting your skin from environmental factors, and I’m always slathering on my SPF but turns out… it’s so much more! I just recently learned that only 25% of your aging process is predetermined by nature – the other 75% is environmental! If you Read More

Before Move to New York?

admin

Moving to New York City is a big deal, no matter who you are or how cool you were back in Cleveland. New York is a deeply egalitarian metropolis in the sense that no one’s concerned about what you did before you arrived—it’s what you do with yourself here that Read More

Turn Website into App: 4 Reasons to Convert Website to Mobile App

admin

This blog is for those startups and entrepreneurs, who are thinking to turn website into app, but still have some doubts. Herein we have mentioned 4 reasons why startups need to convert website to mobile app now. Today, most of people prefer mobile apps. When it comes to access online Read More

Find Jobs on Visit Visa – Dubai

admin

Are you on Visit/Tourist Visa? Looking for a Job? When competing with thousands of CVs in the same situation as you – what should you do You are in Dubai on visit, looking for work. Your visa is going to expire soon.You’re desperate to find work before that happens.You write Read More

Kabsa Rice – Arabic

admin

Ingredients:1 cup of uncooked basmati rice (rinsing and soaking)1 tablespoon of corn oil1 medium onion, chopped2 cloves of garlic, minced4 cloves2 small pieces of cinnamon bark1 teaspoon black pepper powder1 teaspoon cumin powder1 teaspoon cardamon powder1 teaspoon cinnamon powder1 teaspoon salt1 tablespoon tomato paste1 1/2 cups of water or stockDirections:In Read More

Al Faham Chicken – Arabic

admin

​ Al Faham Chicken ­Arabian grilled chicken is a popular middle eastern dish prepared with chicken marinated in Arabian spices called Bezar. Ingredients :Turmeric Powder : 1 tspRed chilly Powder : 2 tbsp orDry Red Chillies : 4 nos (use according to your spice preference) Coriander Powder or Coriander Seeds Read More